Travel Vaccinations and advice


If you're planning to travel outside the UK, you may need to be vaccinated against some of the serious diseases found in other parts of the world.

Our practice nurses are available by appointment to offer medical advice regarding travel and vaccinations where appropriate. 

Travel Risk Assessment

We offer a full travel and advice immunisation service. If you are travelling abroad please complete our Travel Risk Assessment Form in plenty of time (We recommend 8 weeks) before your journey.

Find our more about Travel Vaccinations on

Which travel vaccines do I need?

You can find out which vaccinations are necessary or recommended for the areas you'll be visiting on these websites:

Some countries require proof of vaccination (for example, for polio or yellow fever vaccination), which must be documented on an International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis (ICVP) before you enter or when you leave a country.

Find out more about the vaccines available for travellers abroad.

A charge will be made for certain immunisations and vaccinations which are not covered by the NHS. A list of these charges is held at reception.

Yellow Fever vaccinations cannot be provided at the surgery. There are two approved clinics in the area:

  • Roding Hospital: 0208 551 1100
  • South Woodford Health Centre: 0208 491 3333

Foreign travel advice

Get advice about travelling abroad, including the latest information on coronavirus, safety and security, entry requirements and travel warnings.